Friday, May 11, 2007

Sky Lab by Jackie Warner

This post is brought to you by HyperStrike.
Get Fit Fast! Start 14 Day Free Trial Today!

I checked my email this morning and received this announcement from Paiva featuring Jackie's new clothing line, Sky Lab. The subject read: Be the First to Wear Sky Lab by Jackie Warner and included the picture you see here.

For those of you that watched the season finale, the show featured some of the items Jackie designed. The only one I didn't like, on the show, was the outfit worn by Zen. It didn't look flattering on her at all, which left me wondering why she ended up with that when she could definitely pull off anything else. Oh well.

So, be sure to check out Sky Lab by Jackie Warner over at Paiva.com. I think I might buy a couple of things before too long.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Hi, Jackie
We love your program and was disappointed when your last one was over so soon.
When will your next program begin, we can hardly wait?
We have learned so much from you about diet and exercise.
Thank you,
Deanne & Terry