Thursday, May 17, 2007

No more Work Out...for a little while that is

This post is brought to you by HyperStrike.
Get Fit Fast! Start 14 Day Free Trial Today!

Now that the second season of Work Out is over, what's left to do on Tuesday nights? I won't be able to hear Jesse whine about how much camera time Rebecca's getting for hooking up with the boss. Or, Erika talk about how much pressure there is in trying to look like Angelina Jolie. Or, watch Jackie juggle two women, a gym, two 'rat' dogs, and a new clothing line. Whatever will I do on my Tuesday nights?

Actually, now that the season is over, I'll probably get caught up on some sleep. I know, I know. Work Out is actually on at my bed time. So it cuts into my schedule. But, I'm willing to make some exceptions. I should be rested up by the time next season rolls around though.

So, what will you guys be doing on your Tuesday nights now that Jackie won't be gracing our television screens?

1 comment:

Lynne Fredericks said...

Hi Jackie, I was scrolling and saw your show about your trainers helping clients lose weight and many of them not being able to. There is usually a psychological driver that prevents them from doing what they need to do to lose the weight. I am an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practicioner. If you have time, look it up at www.emofree.com. It is called an Energy therapy and is based on the premise that The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system. Energy meridian points on your body are stimulated by tapping on them with your fingertips while tuning into your problem. Eft has been effective in relieving pain, phobias, anxiety, trauma, diseases and has improved test and sports performance. Eft helps re-connect energy flows that have been disrupted, allowing greater physical ease, emotional relaxation and mental clarity. Not only that, it is fast and easy and you don't have to suffer with your beliefs and traumas. I have seen great healings in a room full of people. It is not a new agey thing. If you are ever in the New York area please let me know on my email. I would love to show you. I was also thinking of it as I heard you talking to your therapist about your father. All of those fears are held in the body. I have a easy way of releasing it. Have a good day