Friday, April 27, 2007

Thanks for the kick in the arse Erika!

On Tuesday's episode, Erika honed in on Meaghan Murphy, Star magazine reporter, ""Your body is the only thing you have and if you don't take it seriously, how on earth are you going to do anything else?" And, you know what? It hit a nerve.

I put in an order for the beauty of a home gym, the Bowflex Xtreme 2. It's not the newest model, but it is an excellent piece of machinery and won't break my budget. I can't wait to use it and start taking advantage of the fact that I have a healthy body. I've been blessed with good health and I've been taking it for granted. So, thanks Erika. You gave me that last little nudge I needed to get my *ss in gear.

In appreciation for the show, I'm going to use this blog not only as a place to write my thoughts about the show, but as a place to track and journal my goals to a better, healthy me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bryan A. said...

A year and a month later - where's My Journey!? I'm a fan of The Work Out as of last night. Erika caught my attention quickly. It's motivating (the show) but how's that Bowflex doing?