Saturday, April 28, 2007

C'mon Jackie..let us have it!

Is anybody else out there curious about what Jackie puts in her signature health shake? I am. I've looked all over the place and can't find the recipe. I've also heard rumors that she'll be selling it, or something like that, because of the demand.

Now that I have my Bowflex, I've set up my workout routine and am working on eating plan. I'll be starting this Monday and would like to include Jackie's shake in the mix. So, if anybody knows where I can find the recipe for Jackie Warner's health shake, click on the little "Comments" link below, and be nice enough to share. Pretty please.

2 comments:

Hermosa Chula said...

Here it is...

2 cups of organic mixed berries
1 scoop of mega green powder
1 serving of whey protein powder
1 tbsp of flaxseed oil
1 tbsp of liquid amino acids

Unknown said...

thanks for the recipe.. on the reunion special she had made some comments as to what KIND of whey protein powder, flaxseed oil, etc. she said "no....." i didn't catch the rest. did anyone else? i guess there are some ingredients you don't want in there. catch my drift? thankya!