Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where in the world?

If you haven't noticed, new posts have been a bit, well, lacking. And for that, I offer my apologies. I don't let this happen too often, but it appears I got caught up in a bit more than I could chew for a couple of weeks. With that, however, I'm back and revved up for the continuing saga that is Work Out.

In the words of Greg Plitt, "And every single one of you has enriched my life, and I hope that maybe I've enriched your life, and I think we've all enriched each other's lives through the process." It would seem that Plitt did some enriching in Renessa's life.

After watching that, I'm convinced Renessa didn't have to try too hard to play Britney in that little skit in the bar. They're night came to a close as Agostina and Gregg watched Greg and Renessa rush off to his room. "I saw a man in his underwear and someone who was very happy to see him in his underwear," says Gregg. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm trying to figure out what happened with Erika. I thought there might be something there. I guess I was wrong.

The kicker for me was Renessa's comments after her 'apology' to Jackie for coming to boot camp with dry mouth:
"I apologized, but at the same time, I'm thinking, "I'm a grown woman. I don't have to apolo — I'm of age." It's unrealistic for people to see someone like me and think that I run 20 miles a day and that I never kick back. It's much more inspirational for people to see that, "Oh look. Oh, she can have a good time, too, and still … she can have it all!" Even Greg. [giggles]

What? I don't know about you, but I've never been inspired by a grown woman, with half a brain, getting smashed and laid, all while having an 11-year old at home and knowing she has to be at work at 5:00am. Yea, that's inspiring. Not.

Plitt, as punishment from Jackie, gets assigned Deenie for the Sky Lab project. I guess Deenie and the other Greg just weren't 'bonding.' Greg doesn't quite get it. But he will.

1 comment:

Imani said...

First, didnt know Renessa had a kid...great image for an 11 year old child to to see!Kids talk so I can imagine what her friends told her if she didnt see it herself! And hot as Mr. Plitt is...he is so not in for the long haul. Renessa knew she would hook up with Greg the first chance she got.She's a hot as* and got what she wanted. Greg is eye candy for the show so I wasnt surprised Jackie let him stay after the drinking incident. I admit I love looking at him but I really hope he is a better trainer than Ive seen so far!Pretty can only get u but so far!