Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LA Rag Mag leads the charge in dealing Bravo and Jackie Warner some heat

Work Out fans everywhere were excited about the premiere of Season 3 on Bravo this Spring. However, many fans have been turned off by some changes in the show, namely Jackie Warner herself. According to LA Rag Mag, Work Out fans are now petitioning to have the show pulled from Bravo's scheduling. Why? Jackie Warner herself.

As an avid fan of the show, I have to agree that Jackie has changed. And, not for the better. It seems that her arrogance has reached a new level and it became very apparent when she gave Brian Peeler the boot. Granted, I think Brian has his own issues to work out, but the way it was handled was definitely lacking of professionalism and, dare I say, respect.

LA Rag Mag has exposed the fact that I'm not alone in my growing resentment toward Jackie. I still believe she can be a positive role model for women all over, but I think her fame has gotten the best of her. I kept thinking to myself that I could simply be off base in my presumptions, but seeing that I'm not alone, reinforced them.

I still enjoy the show and watch it each Tuesday night. But, it's getting increasingly difficult to tolerate Jackie. Does anybody else feel this way?

-----
Source: Fans Petition to Cancel Bravo's Workout and Jackie Warner (LA Rag Mag)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No way, come on, Jackie is the bomb! Cut her some slack! She had to fire Brian Peeler -- he kept challenging and confronting her. She can't work that way. It was a lessoned learned for him, he needed to grow up. I personally think he was depressed. He let things go to far with her, he needed to let it go and stop taking everything so personally. Anyway, Jackie is more vibrant and successful than ever. My question to you is this: Why has she not been on Bravo for the past two weeks (last week and tonight)? I sure hope Work Out is still airing. Peace. Keep up the great blog.
____________
Come say hello at:
aspiringsolo.blogspot.com

mcrown said...

For some real hardcore action, check out- WORKOUT QUEENS, the East Coast version! Starring Jacquana Waters and trainers Donquisha, Aqueeta,Pedro, Malik and Ja'Darius... this is just the beginning so stay tuned for web episodes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUF6kVaj8Qk&fmt=18

Unknown said...

So i think this is bullshit and brian had it coming for being a jerk. He had plenty of warnings and Jackie handled it like a professional should!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.